Drupal e. V. is happy to issue an official letter of invitation to registered Drupal Europe attendees who must obtain a visa for travel to Germany. Please note this letter does not constitute any financial commitment on the part of the conference. If you’re visiting from outside the European Union you may need a visa. Please review the Overview of visa requirements/exemptions for entry into the Federal Republic of Germany as you may qualify for a visa exemption.
We urge everyone who requires a visa to apply for it as early as possible. Specific questions regarding visas should be directed to your local German consulate, embassy or immigration office. Please visit the German Federal Foreign Office's web page for requirements fo the issue of short stay (Schengen) visas.
How do I receive my letter?
If you have purchased a ticket, please fill in the form below with your information. You will need to provide the order number of your purchase (5 characters). If several tickets were bought with that order, make sure that your name corresponds to one of the attendees' names.
Your request will be e-mailed (without disclosing any details) to our attendee care team. Your entries will be stored on the web server. Once processed, we will e-mail the invitation to you and delete your personal data from the server.
- You must be registered for Drupal Europe to request an invitation.
- All information must match exactly what is printed on your passport.
- If your request for visa is denied your ticket will be refunded.
- Visa regulations demand a travel health insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 valid for the entire Schengen area.
- Your privacy is important to us. Your information will only be accessible to and processed by board members of Drupal e. V.